VP Software LLC is a company registered in the State of Wyoming, USA (collectively referred to as “VP Software”, “we” or “us” in this policy).
Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at VP Software, and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally at all times.
VP Software is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
This policy, which applies whether you visit our website, provides you with information about:
- how we use your data;
- what data we collect;
- how we ensure your privacy is maintained;
- your legal rights relating to your personal data.
How we use your data
VP Software (and trusted partners acting on our behalf) uses the information we collect:
- for the purposes for which you provided it,
- to operate and maintain our Site,
- to respond to your applications and questions,
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us including the provision to you of information, products and services that you request from us, online content and dealing with your requests and enquiries,
- for internal research and reporting,
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and on the device or browser from which you are accessing our website,
- to keep our website safe and secure,
- for market research purposes – to better understand your needs,
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
What data we collect
We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar, when you register your application.
If you visit our website, we may receive certain information about you as described below. We may send you personal emails to process and respond to your inquiries or to request your feedback. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt-out of them by sending the cancellation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies and tracking technologies
Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts may be used in: analyzing trends, administering the Site, tracking your movements around the Site and to gather information about our visitors as a whole.
If you are located in Europe, your IP address, keystroke activity, and personal information are never stored or shared with any third-parties.
We also use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HubSpot, Google Ads (Conversion Tracking), LinkedIn (Conversion Tracking), Quora (Conversion Tracking), Facebook (Conversion Tracking), and reCAPTCHA (Malicious Automation Detection). Some or all of these tools may be used to track information about your behavior on our website depending on your region. For more information or to opt-out, please visit the respective website(s) of these vendors or contact us at email@example.com
We do not ask you for ‘sensitive personal information’ (for example racial or ethnical origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life, criminal proceedings and offences). If you ever provide us ‘sensitive personal information’ we will only use this information to provide the Service you require in accordance with this Policy and we will ask for your explicit consent to such processing.
Sharing data with third parties
Our Consultants and service providers: In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our Consultants (including IT and marketing service providers). They can only use your data to provide services to VP Software and to you, and for no other purposes.
Other third parties: Aside from our Consultants, VP Software will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except as set out below. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organizations for marketing purposes.
We may share your data with governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so:
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases);
- for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders; and
- for the protection of our Consultants.
Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage and processing
Your information collected through the VP Software website may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which VP Software or its affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
VP Software may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If this happens, we will ensure that the transfer will be compliant with data protection law and all personal data will be secure.
How we protect your information
VP Software is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
Our security measures include:
- encryption of data;
- regular cybersecurity assessments of all service providers who may handle your personal data;
- security controls which protect the entire infrastructure from external attack and unauthorized access;
- internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees.
If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to:
- information about the processing of your personal data;
- obtain access to the personal data held about you;
- ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected;
- request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful;
- object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
- receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (‘data portability’);
- request that decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. You also have the right in this case to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.