We are looking for a passionate and creative Senior Copywriter to join our marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating content for the company website and blogs and developing marketing materials for various demand generation campaigns, ads, email copies, case studies, and other marketing-related materials.
Who we are
VP Software is a global provider of software engineering and consulting services. We help startups and established enterprises to innovate and build next-gen products to empower the business. We are here to solve the present-day business challenges with cutting-edge technology solutions.
Our development center in Eastern Europe attracts the most engaged engineers who share the culture of top quality and sustaining results while being highly curious about bleeding-edge technologies.
We build turn-key software products, from design to implementation and maintenance.
We expect from you
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting or journalism
- Fluency in written English
- Experience within the software or IT product company
- Ability to write in a variety of styles with an ear for modern conversational and business English
- Superior copy editing and proofreading skills that bring content from okay to great
- Ability to write analytical materials, covering technical issues
- Interviewing and research skills are highly required
- Knowledge of SEO will be a huge plus
- Attention to detail, high level of self-organization with a goal-oriented approach
- Switching between different tasks and meeting deadlines
- Experience in working with CMS will be a plus
- Write different types of content for the web - web pages, case studies, landing pages
- Create blog posts, specialized longreads, research, and social media copies
- Write materials for lead generation campaigns (email, LinkedIn)
- Creative copywriting, including ad copies, creative concepts, and value propositions
- Create sales collaterals and polish presentations for sales departments
- Edit and proofread freelancers' and teammates' copies
- Fully remote work
- Flexible schedule
- Constant professional growth
- Friendly and supportive team
- Competitive salary
- Zero bureaucracy
- Interesting and challenging tasks